What can I do to protect my phone? The following tips can help prevent problems with viruses on your phone: 1. Switch to Bluetooth ...
Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Follow the below steps to recover deleted messages on your whatsapp:
- Whatsapp saves all conversation on SD Cards of mobile
- Go to Mobile SD Card > Whatsapp > Database: Here you will find msgstore.db.crypt file which contains all messages which you have received and sent in the same day. You can also find another file in same foldermsgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt which contains all messages sent and received in last seven days.
- Simply open these files with any simple text editors.
- You can now able to read all your WhatsApp messages. Check out this link to recover deleted files on android.
- Get your friend’s phone for few minutes
- Connect it with your laptop via USB
- Go to folder > whatsapp > databases
- You will find two files named: msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- Copy this file and rename it with “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt” to “msgstore.db.crypt”. If the file extension is different like “.crypt5” then rename the prefix but do not change the extension
- Install the whatsapp application it will ask for restore. Chose restore from backup. Cheers! You will have all your friends conversation on your phone.